Guest Writer Guidelines
1) This is a family-friendly, faith-based website so please keep this in mind when submitting an article.
2) We are looking for posts that come from the heart. Please feel free to review posts on this site to get a feel for what we are looking for.
3) We will provide all pictures for the post to make sure they match the feel of our site.
4) You may provide links for one related blog post and up to two social media platforms that you would like featured on your guest post.
5) Please provide us with a short author bio and a picture of you or your blog logo if you want that included. (A picture is not required though.)
6) We reserve the right to edit any article submitted for grammatical errors, to add SEO keywords, and create headings to break up the text.
7) Word count should be 1500 words.
8) All posts must be original works. This means they cannot be posted on any other website or blog. Once your post is published it is considered the property of “Rich Faith in Poor Health” and may not be reproduced anywhere else. Posting to your site after the guest post has already been posted on this site only hurts you because Google sees it as duplicate content.
9) We will review all submissions as soon as possible and will either email you suggested edits or approval. We will also let you know when the post goes live and will provide a link for you to share on your own social media platforms.
10) Please send completed submissions in the body of an email to richfaithinpoorhealth @gmail.com. DO NOT send it as an attachment. We will not open it and it will be discarded. (The only attachment we will accept is an author photo or logo.)
11) Once your post has been accepted, please do the following:
- Share the post on all your social media accounts.
- Share the post with your email list.
- Share the post naturally as an external link to another related post on your own site. (See the below example from LeeAnn of Kingdom Bloggers)
“If you had a blog post on your site about The Power of the Tongue, and somewhere in that post you had a sentence along the lines of “Our words have the power to speak life over our family (or husband, or kids, etc.). And you wrote a guest post for another site that was titled “How to Speak Life Over Your Family (or husband, or kids, etc.) – you would link the words “power to speak life” on your site to the guest post.“-LeeAnn Fox
Guest posting is a great way to build backlinks to your blog, impact new people with your words, and get your message out to the world.
We look forward to connecting with you and reading your words!
Can I Make a Suggestion?
I highly recommend looking into these programs to help you with SEO for your article or for any of your other blogging needs. I love helping other Christian bloggers because we need to proclaim Jesus on the internet and social media!
Many of these programs and courses are completely FREE.
However, these are affiliate links so if you do make a purchase; I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Christian Bloggers Boot Camp This is literally a boot camp. But it is so worth it. You get access to LeeAnn’s wealth of incredible knowledge and everything you need to get your blog up to a place where it can rank on Google. She really has the heart to help bloggers succeed and you can feel that when you talk with her. There is homework every week and Zoom calls where you can get direct, hands-on help. This class is worth every penny. And many of the courses below are included with this course.